August 18, 2012

20th (ugh) High School Reunion

Yes I am that old.  This summer marked my 20th class reunion.  Some people like reunions, others could do without.  I frankly am in between.  I came from a graduating class of 70ish people and I am probably still friends (thru facebook) with 50 of them.  I have enjoyed keeping in touch with everyone but wasn't too sure about going to see everyone.  But my besty from high school was partly in charge so I kind of felt obligated to go and support. 

The first night was a couple night at the high school.  We had a nice dinner, lots of reiminiscing, and just visiting.  It was kind of neat to go back into the high school after all these years.  My high school has changed a bunch so it was hard to remember it when I went there.  There were about 25 different couples.

The second day was a family picnic.  Less couples came but we still had fun.  We enjoyed a nice lunch and then a couple games.  The pictures below are kind of fun because it shows just how many kids we have all had.

Not sure if I will make anymore reunions but I do hope I can keep in touch with my class.  It is fun to see where everyone has ended up.

No comments:

Post a Comment