June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads of the world. I wanted to wish my wonderful husband a happy father's day. Brian is an amazing dad. He is a hands on dad and loves to help in every way. One of my favorite things that he helps with is the kids bath time. He takes the kids in and gets their baths done while I get my own time. It is a great help. Plus the kids love to splash daddy. But no seriously, I am so lucky to have Brian and the kids have him as a daddy. He is a great dad and a kid at heart. You can truely see that both kids love their dad. I love him too!

I also want to wish my dad a happy father's day. We couldn't be together on the big day but we did visit with him the day before and had a lot of fun. Dad, you are a great father and a fun Grampie. I know growing up we had our moments but I sure do enjoy and appreciate everything you have done being my dad. My children love Grampie and I am glad you are around to enjoy them.

Not to be left out, happy father's day to my father-in-law. Verl, you are a great dad. You have raise a wonderful group of children and now are spoiling the many grandchildren. Just think, at the end of the year you get to call yourself Great Grandpa. haha. No really you are a great father-in-law. Thank you for all your spiritual guidance and support. Just don't stress too hard Bishop... :-)

Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life that are dads. It is fun to see all my cousins become dads. How we have grown.

Blessings to all until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment