July 7, 2009

Bee sting

In less than a week, Matthew and I got stung by wasps. Mine was in the backyard while walking around. I guess I about stepped on the little bugger so he zapped me to pay me back. My foot was pretty swollen and itchy for a week. Matthew's happened in the front yard by the front door. He was trying to come in the house (it takes him a bit to open the door) and while he was there, a wasp zapped him on the knuckle. He screamed so loud. At first I thought he might have got his fingers in the door but Brian ran over and saw the wasp on the ground and knew that is what had happened. Here is a picture of Matthew's little hands:As you can see, his left hand is swollen. He didn't cry long and the swelling hasn't bothered him. But when you mention his hand, he goes to the front door and points where it happened and yells BAD BEE. haha.

1 comment: