October 20, 2009

Crafty!

At the first of October, Kimberly and I attended a Relief Society Mother/Daughter night at the church. It was a lot of fun and they had many things to do. You could make bracelets, make hair accessories, frost cookies, and paint nails. It was a lot of fun and Kimberly had a blast. Her favorite part of the entire night was making her own hair clip. My neighbor Amy was in charge and showed me all the ones she made. She said it was really easy. I am not that crafty so I had my doubts but I ended up making a cute hair clip. Kimberly was so excited so she insisted we go out and get the stuff to make more. So we did and I finally got around to making some today. I had an hour and hoped I could get at least one done before she got home from school. Well in that hour I made these 4 hair clips. They were so easy and Kimberly loved them. So I had to show off how crafty I can be! haha

The only thing is Kimberly is wanting more. haha. Oh if I could just find the time to make more. Maybe I will be able to do 4 every day until we have used up all our flowers and buttons.

Lots of fun

1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed to miss that activity. It sounds like it was a ton of fun! Cute hair clips!

    ReplyDelete