March 24, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Kimberly

Happy Birthday to our Kimberly Nicole Peterson. 6 years ago you were given to us by Heavenly Father and we were so blessed. I can't believe you are already 6 years old. Where has the time gone.

We had a great day today. Got to go to Kimberly's school and share some pictures and take some treats. I found out that all the kids in her class think she is a great friend. I loved how every kid's hand shot up when the teacher asked if they had something nice to share about Kimberly. I thought she was a good example to her friends but this proves to me even more what a good girl she is. Then we had lunch with my parents and had a lot of fun at lunch. Afterwards we went home and opened presents. This year I sent Kimberly on a hunt for all her presents and she truely loved it. It was a highlight of her whole day. After presents and cake and visits, it was off to dance practice where they sang happy birthday to her. After dance we took her out to dinner. Right now her favorite place is Chilis so we went there. They sang happy birthday to her and gave her a free dessert so that was nice. We had so many visitors and presents and phone calls today. I think Kimberly finally went to sleep about 10 minutes ago (9:10) with a smile on her face.


Matthew had a lot of fun today celebrating Kimberly's birthday. He was enjoying the presents as much as Kimberly. If you ask him when his birthday is, he will till you not till May. haha.

Our daughter is just growing up too fast. We love her so much!


Happy Birthday Kimberly!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Kimmy. Did you make the tutu yourself? I know it isn't too hard, but I just haven't done it yet. Love the purple frosting :)

    ReplyDelete