August 22, 2010

Nothing like the past

So the past couple of weeks I have been "archiving" old VHS tapes from High School. I have learned a few things by watching these videos:

1) No matter the good, bad, and ugly in High School.. it was still a good time.
2) What was a huge deal back then, doesn't mean much now.
3) Everyone looks back at themselves and laughs at the styles we had back then.
4) I was cute and skinny back then, no matter what I thought.
5) Life was simplier.
6) What an enjoyment for my children to see their mommy back then all young.
7) What an enjoyment for my children to see their grammie and grampie back then all young.
8) Friendships were great back then.
9) I am friends with a lot of those people still and it is great to reminise with them.
10) I am proud where I ended up after all these years.

Now looking back makes me think that it wasn't so many years ago but when I start counting the years, I realize that I am coming up on a big class reunion. 20 years goes by extremely fast.

I hope you all can look back on your high school days and laugh, smile, and reminise about good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment