July 8, 2011

Happy 4th of July 2011

Isn't that a great site! Tell me that isn't the best patriotic start to a parade! I am proud of these veterens. (My dad is in here but hiding behind a flag)

Here's my dad... the tall one on the back row on the end. For all my old drill teamers... don't you just want to yell GUIDE! HAHA.


This is the only photo of my kids. Let me explain some things. First off, they are sitting waiting for the parade to start. Second, they are wearing my mom's silly hats to keep the sun off of them (which at present time there wasn't much sun). Third, Matthew has a cracker in his mouth because my kids were a little under the weather. Poor things were outside the day before enjoying Soda sun and 4th of July morning ended up with heat stroke. They couldn't stop throwing up all morning. By the time this picture was taken, Kimberly was feeling better but Matthew had just thrown up again. I had the cracker in his mouth to try and settle his tummy.


We did have a great 4th of July. Enjoyed the parade, had a great time at my parents house, enjoyed visiting with family, watched many fireworks, checked out some old cars at the Cruise-in, and enjoyed the sun. Yes we had a few hiccups in our weekend but all in all we had a great 4th.


Happy 4th America!

No comments:

Post a Comment