June 1, 2012

Reasons to love summer

Here are my reasons for loving this summer:
1) I don't have an infant this year.  I have a toddler that loves to play outside.  We are going to be outside all summer long.
2) Kimberly is old enough to watch Jacob and Matthew outside without me being out there.  Today she took them outside for an hour and went for walks all while I cleaned up the house.  LOVE IT.
3) It is warm already.  Which means we can already break out the pools and play in the water.
4) We don't have a lot planned for the summer.  That means we can do a lot more spur of the moment things.
5) Brian and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year (11 years together).  WOW where has the time gone.
6) Resort wedding in Crested Butte CO in July just for Brian and me.  4 days without the kids!
7) My 20 year (yes I said 20 year) class reunion happens this summer.  I honestly am excited to see some old friends.  They are planning a dinner for adults in the high school on one night and a summer picnic for families the next day.  Should be pretty fun.  Kind of excited to show Brian my old high school.
8) Exercise.  Exercise.  Exercise.  I am so a fair weather gal when it comes to exercising and I started running and walking but only like to do it in good weather.  My goal is to be in a 5k.  Might not happen this year but definitely next year.

That should about do it.  I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment