September 23, 2013

37th Week of Pictures - Hobbies

So I have been a bit behind in my blogs.  With school going full blown and all our activities, it seems my days just run together.  Week 37 was hobbies.  Honestly I was stumped.  I really didn't think I had a hobby.  Then I was looking at my life and what I like to do and something just stuck out like a sore thumb... I love to cook.  When my hubby and I first married, cooking was not in my vocabulary.  It wasn't until I was on maternity leave with Kimberly, watching the Food Network, that I realized I could enjoy cooking.  I learned I could experiment and try different recipes.  Since then, we enjoy trying new things.  The other day I was looking at recipes and realized I had all the ingredients for stuffing.  I know stuffing is normally a Thanksgiving dish but I was craving it.  Plus I never get to make it during Thanksgiving because I don't have to cook.  So we had stuffing the other night.  Totally put me in the mood for the holidays.  I am ready to break out my pumpkin candles and get this Fall season started.  I am already planning my yummy Christmas food day!

Maybe I am a bit Julia Childs!

No comments:

Post a Comment