March 13, 2009

Tired of being sick


Ugh.. I am ready for the spring weather to come and get the colds out of here. All winter long I have had a cold. I figured it was a little cold that needed to go through my system and once it was gone, it would be gone for good. Oh no, I am not so lucky. My cold just keeps coming back. So I finally went to the dr and found out that all winter long I have had a nasty sinus infection that won't go away. So luckily the dr gave me some good drugs to zap it out of my system. Hopefully this works or I will have to go back for some serious tests. Now my kids have had one cold all winter long. This was just recently and they are now healthy again. My hubby has had a runny nose or sore throat a couple times this winter but they go away as fast as they come. Hopefully the sickness is gone out of house.

Let see... some random things going on in our house lately. Kimberly registered for Kindergarten this past week. She was so excited. She is more than ready to start Kindergarten. I don't want to brag but she is a pretty smart girl. The average assessment test score for pre-kindergarteners was around 28 points and Kimberly scored a 39. She was very proud.

Matthew is going to have a hard time while Kimberly is gone to school. He has a hard time when she is gone for an hour at dance and he is stuck at home. Oh well. He is starting to say more words and his latest is Run and Ball. He is so funny.

Brian is working and I am just being a mom. Nothing too new for us there. This weekend we are taking the kids to Salt Lake for some fun. Kimberly and I are going to Disney on Ice and Brian and Matthew are going to the Sportsman Expo. Should be a nice day too so that will be good.

Here are a few random pictures:


Sunday morning before church


Ice skating ... we ice skated and they rode in the sled. Matthew was not amused!


Cleaning day at our house. They each get a squirt bottle and a rag and they clean whatever I say.

Brian has a similiar picture to this at this age. They look alike!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment