May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I know this post is a day late but my Mother's Day was insane. First off I have to tell my mother happy mother's day. Unfortunately my mother was in Texas so I didn't get to give her a big hug and kiss from me. But I did call her that morning to wish her a happy mother's day. Of course I had to find her the perfect present that would send tears to her eyes (and it did). Second I have to wish my mother-in-law a happy mother's day. She is an amazing woman and I am so glad to be in her family. She is a great mother and a great mother-in-law. Some people do not get along with their in-laws but mine are great. Next I want to wish all the mothers among my family and friends a happy mother's day. You are all wonderful women.
I had a great mother's day. My children gave me big hugs and my hubby was sweet as always. He fixed us a yummy breakfast. Primary was great and church was wonderful. The Primary did so good singing in church (even though I had to go up there too) and we got a wonderful present from the ward. Then we went to my in-laws to wish my mother-in-law a happy mother's day and have dinner. Got to visit with family and just enjoy the day. Too bad we can't have a mother's day like once a month. haha

Blessings to all
:-)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect day! Since I didn't get to see my mom, either, I feel for you, but now that we're moms our kids take some of the sting out of that, don't they?! Your kids are beautiful...I'd be interested in seeing a pic of you at Kimberley's age-could we tell who's who?
    Megan

    ReplyDelete