May 27, 2009

What we have been doing...

Man it has been awhile since I blogged. I have been so busy and it has just been crazy for us. Here is basically what has been going on:

On May 14th, my grandmother (Mere-Mere) returned to her Heavenly Father. It was a blessing because of the pain and condition she was in. It is still hard and sad to think of her not with us on this Earth but we know she is in a much better place right now. We made it down for the funeral and then the kids and I stayed a bit longer to see what we could help my mom with in Texas. There was a lot to do down there and now I am paying for it. My back and muscles hurt and need a couple days of rest to heal.

Brian wasn't working much this month and we started to worry what we were going to do. Now it seems work has picked up so we should be okay. Otherwise my hubby is determined to get a part-time job somewhere to help pay bills. He doesn't want me to work and that is a nice thing. There are just so many more benefits to me staying home.

The kids have had a nice time in Texas. They got to play with all their second cousins and got to meet all the family. Of course everyone adored them. But Kimberly took advantage of us not being in our home and tried to push my buttons. Kids will be kids. Matthew is talking so much more and it is a joy to listen to him. Even Brian was getting a kick out of him speaking when we got back home from Texas.

Our puppy Duke turned 1 while I was in Texas and daddy took him for a good run on his birthday. He is still a cute puppy and I do love him.

Matthew's 2nd birthday is coming up this Saturday and we are pretty excited for him. I will have to blog with some pictures afterwards to share.

Blessings to all until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment