February 21, 2010

Our journey

So some of you may know (and for those of you who don't), we are getting ready to put our house up for sale and try to move. We love our house and our neighborhood and our ward but we are simply growing out of our home. So we are hoping and praying we will be able to sell our house soon and find a bigger home.

We started our journey by boxing up the kids' room. We filled up 7 boxes of toys from both rooms and if you look in their rooms, you couldn't tell. How did we get so many toys and where have we been hiding them for the past 5 years. haha. I then boxed up all my "projects". My mom taught me well... haha. I have been piling up projects that I started, wanted to started, intend to start soon, etc. I didn't realize how many I had until I filled up a big tote yesterday of them all. When we find a house, I am seriously going to take one thing out of that tote at a time and finish it before anything else comes out. Next we need to tackle our mud room. This room has become our storage, throw anything in there, room. I am dreading this room. But it is my next (tomorrow night) project. After that, we are going to touch up any areas we need to fix and hope to get the word out about our house by first of March (that's next week... augh!)

Wish us luck in selling and finding a place.

2 comments:

  1. Man that is some major news. I hope that it all works out for you guys, but I know we will sure miss you when you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is great. I wish you lots of luck. Are you staying here in cache valley?
    Laura Newton

    ReplyDelete