June 2, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Matthew

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little Matthew Troy Peterson. I can't believe he is 3 already. Where has the time gone. He is no longer my baby, even though he still cuddles with me sometimes.


Matthew had a fun birthday weekend. Since his official birthday was on Sunday, May 30th; we had grandparents over on Saturday. We had a great day, even though it rained and hailed. We all went out to lunch and then opened presents. Then cake and ice cream and then a pinata. I had to get a pinata just for Matthew and Kimberly. I found a cute soccer ball pinata and we filled it full of candy. The pinata was so hard to break that Brian had to break it open after 20 tries by Matthew and 20 tries by Kimberly. But the kids loved it.



Matthew got some great presents and his big present was a Spiderman scooter. He seems a little small for a scooter but he is always on Kimberly's so we thought he could use his own. He loves it.








On Sunday after church he got to open more presents and was pretty happy to celebrate more birthday. After the weekend, we were all pretty much birthday'd out. But Matthew had a ball.








Then yesterday my mom came into town to play with the kids and me and we went and got some pictures done at the new place in the mall; Smiles. The kids were great. I had to laugh at Matthew. He takes pictures like his daddy. He will sit there good but he doesn't want to smile. We finally got him to say cheese and we did get a few smiles. I am looking at these pictures and just in awe at how big my kids are getting. I will post the pictures in a bit.
Blessings to all till next post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment