June 23, 2010

Some things in June

Well as you can see one of our big happenings was Kimberly losing her 3rd tooth. She was so proud because she pulled this one out all by herself. At 6:30 a.m. one morning, she woke me up to show me her tooth was half out. Now how long she had been working on it, I will never know. I told her great and to go back to bed. 5 minutes later she comes back in to show me her missing tooth. After the drama of the last tooth (lots of tears and fears), this was pretty smooth. She still has a loose top tooth and the day after this one fell out, she realized the same tooth on the other side is loose. I guess that means she is growing up.

Here is my little fishy Kimmy. She took swimming lessons at the Sports Academy the first two weeks of June. It was pretty crappy weather outside but perfect for swimming lessons inside. She was a little nervous her first day but then the fish in her came out and she was swimming great by the second day. I was very proud of her. I think she swims better than me and her dad now. haha.

Aren't they cute. They can't resist a good picture with Duke. Duke loves them too.


This was at my mom's for Father's Day weekend. We were outside scootering around the driveway when Brian started whipping the kids around at the end of the sidewalk. Kimberly isn't as daring and screamed and was ready to fall down. But Matthew has no fear, especially when daddy is invovled and my mom captured this great picture. I see Xgames in our future.
Other than the crappy weather, it has been a nice summer. We are enjoying sleeping in and watching World Cup Soccer. Brian is bummed that the games are when he is sleeping but he has been lucky to watch the replays at night.
Father's Day weekend was fun. We spent a couple days at my parents house and had a blast. Got to visit with Grandma and Grandpa and some old neighbor friends. It was pretty weather and I think we hit every park in Soda (not too hard... there are only 4). Then Father's Day was fun. Brian was loved and I am sure he felt loved. We went over to Tremonton that afternoon to visit with his dad and enjoyed family time over there.
Still more June to go and we are busy.
Blessings till next post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment