April 17, 2012

Jacob

I need to blog about this cutie.  My sweet little Jacob Lewis is now 16 months old.  He is a blessing to our family.  He is such a joy and a complete stink all at the same time.  I am so glad he is with us.  He is funny... a born comedian.  He will crack himself up with just the littlest noise.  Then he will do silly things to get me to laugh... like climb into an Easter basket (see above).  He loves to give kisses and hugs.  He loves his daddy more than I expected.  He enjoys playing and tormenting his siblings.  They love him so much.  He loves our dog.  Duke and Jacob are best of friends.  Especially now that Jacob calls him Dukie instead of ruff ruff.  He loves to play ball and loves the outdoors.  He is all boy.  But what a doll. 
I love you Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment