October 29, 2012

Fun Fall Activities

Fall is here and it is one of my favorite seasons.  I love the cool weather and the falling leaves.  I wasn't too big on the snow that came the other day but tis the season.

One of our favorite activities in the fall is to go on the Pumpkin Walk.  The kids enjoy all the neat displays and of course they love to take pictures.  We have a bunch of pictures but these are a few of my favorites.
 They are all so cute in this Clifford picture.
 I thought Jacob looked so cute as Harry Potter.
 Matthew insisted on getting in the princess ones.  I am going to haunt him when he is a teenager with all these photos!
 This is the Matthew I love to see.
 Of course Kimmy makes a beautiful princess.
 Jacob as Mickey... priceless

 All happy faces.
 One of our other favorite activities is our annual pumpkin carving night.  In ourder are Dads, Jacobs, Matthews, Moms, annd Kimberlys.  Granted Daddy does most of the carving but the kids (even Jacob) tell him what they would like.
Our cute new house decorated for Halloween.  I just cant wait for the next couple of holidays in our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment