November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

What a fun Halloween for 2012.  We had a couple of parties and our new ward had a Trunk-or-Treat.  I have not been a big fan of Trunk-or-Treats but this ward goes all out.  They feed you, they try to scare you, but all in all it is a great way to visit with the ward.  We took the opportunity of the Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday night to go visit friends on Halloween night.  That felt so much better than get a bunch more candy.
 My pretty purple witch.  I was grateful she wasn't a princess for once.
 Matthew once again wanted to be scary but the sword took over the decision on what to be.  He loved this costume.
 Jacob was too young to have an opinion but I always say he is going to grow up to be a football player so hence the costume.  Brian found these old hand-me-down cleats to wear too.
 All of them happy but ready to go out and about.
Ok so I don't normally dress up but for Girl Scouts we decided to do a Halloween party.  We thought it would be fun to dress up.  So here we go.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment