April 27, 2013

17th week of pictures - Something Yellow

This week made me look at Spring.  That is what the color yellow reminds me of.  I am grateful it is finally warm.  It is so nice to open the windows and enjoy the sun.
 
I had to take a picture of this weed, not just because it is yellow but because Jacob loves to pick them and tell me they are a pretty flower.  haha.  I love his cute attitude about this weed.  So I decided they are a pretty flower (while looking thru the eyes of a 2 year old and not an adult trying to kill the suckers).

I had to take a picture of this dirty yellow "slip n slide".  We have irrigation or "free water" this summer and we have heard good and bad about it so we aren't sure what to expect.  We have a bunch of this yellow material that is supposed to help us get the water where we want it to go.  Should be a new and fun experience... as long as we don't flood our basement.  haha

Our yellow slide.  This slide is so much fun for young and old.  It is pretty fast too.  Jacob is still a bit scared of it but he is getting braver and braver.
I am so happy for the spring and summer in our new house.  Can't wait for all the adventures to come!
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/04/52-week-photo-project-week-17-something.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment