August 4, 2013

31st Week of Pictures - Favorite Meal/Food


 I am a foodie.  I love food.  I love to try new foods and I savor my old traditional foods.  Of course I have many meals that are my favorite so I decided to go with my favorite foods.  First off I love chips.  I have always loved chips since I can remember.  I seriously can finish a whole bag in 1 sitting.  When I am watching what I am eating, this is the number 1 thing that I have to watch.  I either have a tiny amount or none at all.  My weakness... chips.

I love stuff that comes from the garden.  One of my absolute favorites is corn.  We are just getting some great ears of corn coming out of our garden and I am super excited.  But if I don't have my own corn, I love Tremonton corn.  I love when it is in season because we stock up on it.  My favorite thing to do is freeze some ears so we can have corn on the cob in those cold winter months.  My kids feel the same way about corn.  They love it slathered with butter.  I seriously think Jacob could eat a whole meal of corn on the cob.

My last picture is homemade cookies.  They are a staple at my house.  Everyone loves their cookies.  I am always looking for a good recipe because we get tired of the same old cookies.  Awhile ago my mom gave me a peanut butter cookie recipe that is delicious.  Fat, moist yummy cookies.  Yes another watch for my diet.
Unfortunately I can't get my beautiful picture of my homemade peanut butter cookies to load.  I will have to try another day.
Enjoy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment