August 11, 2013

32nd Week of Pictures - Mom and Dad's Room

The master bedroom in our house is one of the reasons I fell in love with this home.  Let me give you a picture of how our room in our old house... Our bed, dresser, night stand, and hope chest barely fit in the room and you still had to turn sideways to walk around and out the door.  It got worse when you added a cradle for a baby.  It was pretty tiny.  So when we walked in this master bedroom for our first look, I was in awe at how big it was.  Bonus was it had a master bath with shower and a walk-in closet.  I loved this bedroom.  Not only can we fit all our bedroom stuff, we added a desk and my big round chair.  We still have plenty of room to do stuff.  I am so happy with my bedroom.  Now if I can just decide on a color scheme and really go to town decorating.  I am looking at red, black, and white (funny thing because those were both Brian and my high school colors!).

My bedroom is my retreat place.  I am so happy when kids are in bed and I can spend a few hours doing whatever in my room.  I love my bedroom.
Happy mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment