January 1, 2014

Jacob's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe my little guy is 3 years old.  Where has the time gone!  I still remember the day he came into our lives here on earth.  He was so sweet and cute.  Even though he was my baby, I still refer to him as my middle baby.  Kimmy was my easiest baby, Matthew was my hardest baby, and Jacob was somewhere in the middle.
 
He is the cutest thing and I enjoy every minute of him.  He has decided he is too big for naps, he outgrew his toddler bed and graduated to a big boy twin bed, he is more stubborn than his siblings, and he still loves to cuddle.  He is smart.  He loves watching PBS and following along with what they do.  He loves working on Preschool papers and I hope to get him into a preschool this fall.  His only downfall is he is too stubborn to potty train.  haha.  But we will work on it.
 
Happy birthday Jacob Lewis Peterson! 
Blowing out his candle with his Grampie.

Not wanting to get too close to the flame

His cake (loves Jake the Pirate)

Happy to open presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment