May 24, 2015

2015 Vacation - Disneyland

Disneyland!  What can I say... It truly is the Happiest Place on Earth.  We had so much fun there.  Our goal for this trip was to ride every ride and do everything we could.  It was nice our kids were older so we were able to stay out late and enjoy everything.  It was magical and our kids were so happy.  My parents enjoyed themselves too.  I was impressed at how many rides they rode.

Our whole purpose for being there was to watch Kimberly perform in Disneyland and California Adventure.  Wow what an experience for her.  It was super neat to watch Kim in her element on the Disney stage.  What a great thing!

Here is just a little sneak peak at our pictures of our trip.  We had a lot of fun finding the PhotoPass people to take our picture.  Totally worth the money to get the pictures.

Thank you Mr Disney!








Love Disney Magic!







LaShars Dancers!


Soaked after our fun Rapids!

Treasured Moment!


Jacob was our daredevil!



The neatest experience!  I had read about the retiring of the flag for the night online and knew we needed to get my dad to do this.  They ask all active or veterans to participate and my dad was able to go participate.  I couldn't stop the tears!  What a great experience!


The last ride of our trip... Splash Mountain.  As you can see from the picture, there was some terrified children.  But boy this is probably our favorite picture of the trip.  The faces are priceless!
So as you can see... we enjoyed every minute of our trip.  I am super thankful for my parents for coming with us and providing the rooms for our trip.  I am thankful for the laughs, smiles, memories of everything we did.

Until our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment