May 12, 2015

Catch-up post

So I have been absent for a bit on my posts but I promise we have been living life.  I was going to start my post on our vacation but looking back at pictures, I realized I haven't posted about all our happenings before our vacation.  So here goes some catch-up:

Dance Competitions and Pictures:
Here are the boys at Kim's 1st Competition... bored!

Before dance pics

During Pictures

Her team

Her favorite stunt this year.

Disneyland!

Fun Days during Spring Break and Easter:
Boondocks fun.

Time with Grammie and Grampie

Easter (yes Matthew was happy)

Treehouse Museum

Baby Animals Days

Train during Baby Animals Days

Easter weekend

Easter egg fun

Easter morning

Odds and ends:
2 teeth pulled... poor kid.

Soccer season!

Aggie Spring Football

Aggie fun

Fun Hair Styles

Matthew's Baptism Pictures

Picture fun with Nicole

Wellsville Mile

Kim proud of herself after the Wellsville Mile
 So as you can see, we have been very busy and having lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment