September 5, 2012

Kimberly's First Day of 3rd Grade

Here is my beautiful 3rd grader!  It is crazy to me to think she is now in 3rd grade.  It also scares me to death what is coming up.  I mean 3rd grade was very innocent for me (I do recall this was the chicken pox outbreak for me) but 4th grade I started noticing boys.  So I better enjoy this year!

Kimberly had a couple new things this year.  First off she didn't want a backpack.  She wanted an over the head bag.  Ok so I was fine with that.  I think next year she might want to go back to a backpack but we shall see.  The second is she is obsessed with zebra stripes (hence the outfit).  She is talking about so much zebra stripes that I dreamed it one whole night.

Love this girl... no matter how crazy she drives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment