February 21, 2013

8th Week of Pictures - Something Red

Week 8 brought Something Red.  I was looking around my house and some things popped out to me that were red.
 
Jacob (being his usual climber) fell off one of our dining room chairs and skinned up his nose.  He had the cutest red scrape on his nose I had to take a picture of it.  Yes we did call him Rudolf for a bit.  He thought we were hilarious.

This is my red toy.  A few years ago we bought me a 4 wheeler and it was a great investment.  Not only is it a great toy to play on in the summer, it is very handy in the winter since we put a plow on it.  When we bought the plow, we just envisioned us using it to plow the cul-de-sac we lived in.  Now we know we had a bigger purpose for this 4 wheeler - our very long driveway at our new house.

This red tote is causing me stress so I had to take a picture of it.  I still have a corner in my garage that is full of things still to unpack.  This tote was hiding when we were unpacking and I was so sad when I found it a few weeks later.  This tote is full of more kitchen stuff and I have my kitchen full.  So now I need to go thru my kitchen and decide what I am keeping and what I am selling so I can fit the things in this tote.  Ugh!

This is one of my favorite new red things.  Our swing set.  My mom and dad bought us this awesome swing set when we moved into our new house and our family is in love.  We didn't get much time to play on it before the season changed but we are excited for spring to come to get our playtime in.  I love the bright red roof (even though it was a pain to put together).  I can see this roof from a distance and it always puts a smile on my face.

On to another week of pictures.  I have to admit, I am loving this challenge.  I love taking pictures and I am blogging more.  Thanks Nicole!
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/02/52-week-photo-project-week-8-something.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment