February 10, 2015

Valentines for my kids

I am not a crafty person.  I cringe when I have to come up with a craft.  I can't even tell you how grateful I am for Pinterest.  I am so happy that someone else comes up with crafty ideas and I can copy them!  Yes I am being completely honest.

That being said... I can be creative.  I can do something if I have instructions.  I do not shy away as long as someone tells me how to do it.  (I was the same way with cooking!)

I made a decision a long time ago that I would do anything my kids wanted to do for Valentine's Day valentines for their friends/classmates.  Some years my kids like to just go buy their favorite treat from the store.  Some years they want to be creative.  This was a creative year.

My kids found a valentine in a magazine they all fell in love with.  It was a shark that bites the treat with a saying "Have a Bite on me!"  For once... they all loved the same valentine (that never happens!)

So here is my version...

 Pink is Kimberly's

 Green is Jacob's

 Blue is Matthew's

I was pretty proud how they turned out.  My kids loved them!  That is what makes everything worthwhile.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment