January 11, 2013

2nd Week of Pictures - Family Room

This week's subject for pictures is Family Room.  Now my first reaction wasn't a good one.  I am not happy with my family room and want to change a lot of things (carpet is needed, new entertainment center, cute storage for games and blankets, etc).  I just couldn't imagine what I wanted to take a picture of in my family room.  Then it dawned on me... it really isn't the room... it is what takes place in the room.  So here is what I came up with:
My children love to play games and right now the game of choice is Trouble.  Even Jacob can get into this game.
We have a goal.  We are going to put together all our puzzles before summer so we can sell them all at our yard sale.  Here we are working on a hard one.
And lastly.. my Duke.  He is an outside dog that would secretly love to be an inside dog.  So when we are downstairs enjoying time in the family room, this is his favorite spot to hang out.  As you can see, he makes himself right at home and most times we can hear him snoring.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I focused on the same thing with my pictures. Trouble is also a popular game at our house.

    ReplyDelete