January 1, 2013

Our wild New Year's Eve 2012

Our wild Peterson New Year's Eve night.  haha.  We get a few party favors and drink some sparkling cider and stay up to watch the ball drop in New York.  Yes we are party animals!
 This was after the bubbly (sparkling cider).  The kids were pretty happy and into the noise makers.
 As you can see, Jacob is without a noise maker.  He started not liking the noise and refused to have one.
 Kimberly with her new reading glasses.
 Matthew being a goofy kid like always.
 Jacob and his new haircut.  Yes mother, I butched him.  He is so silly and cute though.
 I promise we don't drink but you wouldn't have guessed it with this picture.  haha.  Sometimes I can catch Brian in some crazy looks.
 Here he is looking more like himself.
Wasn't that sweet of my hubby to snap one of me.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment