January 1, 2013

52 weeks of pictures

My friend Nicole (a photographer) put out a 52 week challenge of taking pictures each week.  She even came up with a theme for each week.  I thought I would take on the challenge because I want to become a better photographer and blogger.  So this first week's theme is 52 steps from your front door.  Here is what I saw:




I decided I really love the look of all these trees with all the snow on them.  But 52 steps also gave me a great view of our house.  I am excited to take on this challenge.  Thanks Nicole for helping me be my better self.
Here is a link to her website:

iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/01/52-week-photo-project-week-152-steps.html?m=1

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I want to do it to. Is there a way to join in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon every friday i will put her link on my blog. I will send you her blog so you can see and read up.

      Delete
    2. Shannon I would love for you to join in the fun. Here is a link to the post explaining the project: http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2012/12/52-week-photo-project.html

      The post also has the calendar for each week's theme. Tammy already shared the link to my blog post where you add the link to your picture. If you have any questions feel free to contact me (iotamaker.gmail.com)

      Delete
  2. Great job Tammy. These are gorgeous pictures. We live in such a beautiful community!

    ReplyDelete