January 10, 2015

Relaxing Saturday

Saturdays are normally hectic days, just like any other day for us.  Not too often do we get to enjoy a relaxing Saturday. 
We had some things we could have done today but with cold season here and a few of our family members experiencing the effects of cold season, we decided it was a great day to stay home and relax.
Nothing like a day of movie watching, finishing a book, playing dress up, making brownies, playing legos, watching football, and vegging!



Some things I have realized today during our day of relaxing:

1) I am more in love with my husband than I could have ever imagined.  13 1/2 years have passed and I can't get enough of this guy. (Partly because he shaved off the hunting beard today!... No more Duck Dynasty look!)

2) Despite all the fighting, screaming, yelling, biting, and tears, I really do love my children.  They are a lot of fun to be around.  We were blessed by our Heavenly Father with these 3 beauties and I need to always remember that.

3)  We have been blessed with alot but what is important is we have a roof over our heads, food on our table, a lot of love and laughter in our house, and a Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ watching out for us.

4)  Nothing is more important than our family and friends.  We really are blessed.

Even though we have been socked in with fog and haven't seen the sun for a couple of days, today I feel like the sun has been shining down on me.
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment