May 5, 2013

18th week of pictures - Bedtime

I don't know about your family, but we have a bedtime routine.  After scripture and prayer, we have our nightly hugs and kisses (Jacob thinks he needs to kiss me a bunch of times, not sure if he is trying to make his daddy jealous!).  Then nightly drink and potty moment.  Next is nightly book reading time.  This entails Kimberly doing her 20 minutes of reading either in my bed or her bed, Matthew, Jacob and Daddy doing their nightly reading, and then Matthew and Jacob reading together.  Now this does not vary.  We must do this every night or kids get a little out of their minds.  It is funny how you try to change this due to a late night of getting home or someone not feeling good, it does not work well.
 
As you can see below, Jacob has to go up in brother's bed and read 1 book and play around before he gets into his bed.  You cannot change this.  He has to do this or he throws a fit.
 
But you know what, I have my own bedtime routine too and I do not like when it gets messed with.  So I understand my children completely.  They must get some of their personality from me.
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/05/52-week-photo-project-week-18-bedtime.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment