May 31, 2013

Last Days of School

Well we have officially ended the school year and passed with flying colors.  I have to say this... sometimes you don't know how different schools are until you actually try them.  I thought Bridger was the greatest school with great teachers.  They still are but I can't even tell you how happy we were with Millville Elementary.  Our kids were so happy with Millville.  The principal, teachers, kids, etc., were all amazing.  My kids grew up perfectly this year.  I am so happy we have a 1st grader and a 4th grader now.
Matthew on his last day of school.

 Matthew during his Kindergarten graduation.  This was the neatest thing.  The kids sang 9 different songs to show what they learned throughout the year.  Then they showed a slide show of pictures throughout the year.  Then they had each child come up and get their diploma where they shook hands with their teacher and the principal. Such a cute thing for kids this age.
 Matthew and his teacher Ms. Jones.  I love this lady.  She is the perfect Kindergarten teacher.  Matthew adored her.
 My graduate!
 Kimberly on her last day of 3rd grade.
 Kimberly and her teacher Mrs. Broadbent.  Great lady.  She welcomed Kimberly into her class with open arms and seriously hugged her all year.  Good luck in OK Abby.
 Kimberly and her best friend Katie.  I am so happy Kimberly makes friends easily and this gal became her bestie.
Some of the girls in Kimberly's class.  Kimberly made some great friends this year.

Summer here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment