May 19, 2013

20th week of pictures - Mom

This week's theme was Mom.  This picture displays two "mom" things; my beautiful mother and my children that make me a mom.

I am so blessed to have my mom.  She has been my everything all my life.  She is the lady I go to with problems, just to chat, and to laugh with.  I love everything about my mom.  Yes we have our moments but we grow with each disagreement.  I love you mom.

My three children have made me the mom I am.  I can't always say I am proud of what I have done but I am super grateful these three have made me a mother.  I just hope I can live up to the title.  My mother set the bar high.

I do love being a mom.  I would be extremely lonely in this world if I didn't have my children.
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/05/52-week-photo-project-week-20-mother.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment