May 10, 2013

19th week of pictures - Bathroom

This week's theme is Bathroom.  I am blessed to have 2 full working bathrooms in this house.  With 5 of us, I am indeed extremely grateful for that.
 
This is the main bathroom used by the children and by any visitors that come to our home.  Normally this bathroom can look like a tornado ran thru it.  Especially after Kimberly gets ready for school.  This picture makes it look lovely, but that is because I had just cleaned it.

This is my bathroom... my very own bathroom!!!!  For 9 years I shared a bathroom with children... with all their shampoos and toys.  But now I have my own bathroom and I love it.  I love that I get up in the morning and have it all to myself.  I don't have to worry about hurrying out so some little pitter patter of feet can run in and go potty.  So happy to have my own bathroom!
Granted, there are many things I would love to change about these two bathrooms but I am just grateful for now they are working and we have the space.

This is my 3rd bathroom.  I know it doesn't look like much of a bathroom right now.  This bathroom is mainly plumbed and ready to be finished but that isn't a project we are ready to take on right now.  So it houses my yard sale stuff I am going to have this summer.  It will be nice when it is finished because it is downstairs.  The boys will need a bathroom down there eventually.  One day!
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/05/52-week-photo-project-week-19-bathroom.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment