May 31, 2013

22nd week of pictures - Favorite Outfit

This week's theme is Favorite Outfit.  Lets be honest, my favorite outfit is whatever is fitting at the moment.  With my plus size figure, every day is a struggle at what fits and what doesn't.  Right now I am into flowy outfits.  They don't hug my body to show my rolls and they are comfortable.  Below is my current favorite flowy outfit.  My mom treated me the other day to a shopping trip and I was so happy to find a few things I liked.


But if we are being honest, my favorite outfit is what is below.... a comfortable t-shirt that probably has paint or stains on it and some comfy lounge pants.  I live in those almost every day.  Sorry people but that is just who I am.

I am working hard to try and lose weight and get in shape.  It is taking time and will take time.  Maybe one day I will get to the point where I like to shop and buy clothes knowing they will always fit me perfectly and comfortably.
http://iotamaker.blogspot.come/2013/05/52-week-photo-project-week-22-favorite.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment