March 8, 2013

10th week of Pictures - Office

 Here is my office:
 And here:
 And here:
 Here too:
Now I will explain.  I don't have a set room called office.  I have many areas around my house that are my office.  The first picture is my office desk in my room.  It is the desk that houses my printer and all the paper and cords of various things.  Sitting here makes me feel like an office.  The second picture is where I house all our office supplies and where I house my Girl Scout stuff.  The third picture is where all my bills, coupons, special papers, etc.  This house came with these handy dividers that help me stay organized.  The fourth picture is our other computer where I can do some more things.  See my hubby sleeps during the day so my access to my office desk is non-existent until after he wakes in the afternoon.  So that is where the other laptop comes into play.  One day I might have a room designated "Office" but for now this works for me.
 
But I have to share with you my "Office" chair.  Brian got it for $3 from his work.  Great buy!
Next week is Siblings.  I should get some great pictures of some siblings fighting since that is all that happens at our house. hehe

1 comment: