March 1, 2013

My "diet"

So my 2nd full month of my "diet" has come and gone with good news and bad news.  The good news is that in the first 2 weeks of February I lost 5 pounds.  I was feeling great about everything I was doing.  The bad news is that I didn't lose anything the last 2 weeks of February.  I am trying to look at this positively though because I didn't gain anything either.  The last 2 weeks of February was insane as is.  I was busy stressing about Girl Scout cookies and then it was my birthday and decided it was my day to splurge.  I treated myself to a free Cinnamon Roll from Angies (birthday) and a yummy Shaffer Bakery Carrot Cake (birthday).  All was so yummy.  I was in a sugar coma the entire next day.
So with that said... I still have more stuff to stress about with Girl Scout cookies in March and it is a very busy month for us.  Hopefully I will stick with my eating habits and no sugar (except for Kimmy's birthday and my dad's birthday).  I know I need to work out more this next month.  I hope it turns warmer so I can get outside and workout because I am feeling a bit of cabin fever.
My biggest challenge will be not to eat the Girl Scout cookies in my pantry.  I mainly got them for my family but I also got my favorite for a treat for doing so good on my diet.
Wish me luck for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment