March 30, 2013

13th week of pictures - At Their Worst

I figured this week would be a breeze to capture.  My children show me their worst at least once a day.  The only problem I had was when I tried to take a picture of them at their worst, they would get out of their bad mood and smile...every time this happened.  I learned I have a new trick to get them to behave and get out of their foul mood.
 
The only child I was able to get a picture of was Jacob.  He is not normally an unhappy kid.  He is usually pretty happy.  Now it was not easy to get this picture though.  I think this was my 12th picture I took and was able to capture him.  He didn't like his picture taken when he was upset.  It makes me terribly sad when he is upset.

Matthew has the most meanest frown when he is mad.  I could not capture it because he was so happy to see the camera.  So finally I got a cute picture of him smiling and told him then to give me the frown.  This is what I got.  This is also normal... his bottom lip sticking out pouting.  But you can see in his eyes he is happy.

This is Kimmy in trouble and hating to be in her room.  The only problem is she is smiling and laughing because I brought out the camera.  But you can see how stubborn she is because she will not stay in her room when she is in trouble.  My husband jokes that he is going to extend her door out a bit so she will still be in her room but really she will be in the hall.

Next week's theme is Easter.  One of my favorite holidays.
http://iotamaker.blogspot.com/2013/03/52-week-photo-project-week-13-at-their.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment