March 30, 2013

Random

We went to the Home and Garden show and the kids got these cute Home Depot aprons with a toy to make.  I loved how cute they looked in them. (Yes I know I still have a Christmas decoration up.  I really like this dishwasher cover and I don't have another one)

Easter egg hunting at Millville South Park.  This was our first year to go hunting in a park and the kids had a blast.  The only problem was the age groups and sizes.  Jacob was in the age group 1-3 and only got 3 eggs.  Matthew was in the age group 4-5 and got a bunch of eggs.  Kimberly was in the age group 8-9 and only got 5 eggs.  But then again, it could be their strategy.  I tried to explain to Kim that she needed to run toward the trees and get those in the back because everyone would get the ones in the front.  She never listens.  I told Matthew basically the same thing and he listened and got a bunch of eggs.  Oh well.  After Millville's egg hunt, we went to Lees and enjoyed their treat and saw the cute white Easter bunny.  Even Jacob was happy to say hi to him.
Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment