March 8, 2013

A boy and his daddy


This is pure love.  Jacob has a crazy love for his daddy.  It is cute in a way and drives Brian insane in another way.
I also wanted to show off Brian's beard.  This is the longest he has ever had it ever.  He is obsessed with this show called Duck Dynasty.  It is a funny show but my hubby is obsessed.  He has to watch all the reruns, the previews, etc.  If you have never seen or heard of the show, it is about a family of duck hunters that started a business.  The business is widely successful but they all look like they are rednecks from the back country of Louisianna (which they are).  The men all have very long shaggy beards and hair.  Since this winter, my hubby decided to grow out his beard (I am not sure if this was inspired by the show or not but I am guessing it is).  He tells me he is going to grow it till Memorial Day.  I have my doubts because he is getting tired of it being this long.  I am still on the fence whether I like the beard or not.  But it is his hair, not mine.  Let him enjoy while he can.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment